Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm Still Here!

Hi Everyone!!!!


Boy, it's been awhile and I sure do apologize. Time flies when we're having fun. I would like to assure you that I have not gone anywhere. Life just needs me more than my blog does right now. But I assure you, it's all good.



September will mark a new chapter for my family. Therefore I have decided it will also mark a new chapter for this blog. I plan to mix it up quite a bit with some new formats, perspectives, projects and maybe even a co-author (if I can get her over her trepidation) who will (if she accepts this mission) add an ingenious and hilarious perspective on just about anything you can imagine. Not only is she brilliant and creative and talented, she's incredibly insightful. So, keeping my fingers crossed...!

                                                                              

Meanwhile, I promise I will pop in and out with snippets I find along the way, just so we stay in touch.  See you in September!!!  xoxoxo Karen


PS: I managed to lose the links to properly credit the above images. Should the owners visit this page, please contact me so I can publish your info.

No comments:

inspiration is all around even where we least expect it