Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thank Hue, Thank Hue!

Rachel Perls is one amazing woman. Over the course of the last year, I was fortunate enough to discover her blog, Hue:
"I created this blog to catalog and share my color-related findings. From architectural interiors to marketing, color has a major impact on our lives, and I'd like to draw attention to it's importance. If you love color, I hope you'll enjoy this blog. Welcome!"

As a follower of Hue, I have learned, been awed, inspired, smiled and most importantly found not only a mentor (whether she knows this or not!), but an incredibly talented and gracious woman who is quick to share her knowledge, guidance and heart in each and every post, comment and email.

In anticipation of her firstborn, she reached out to fellow design bloggers to contribute guest posts in order to keep her blog current and on schedule. When she included me amongst her invitees, I was humbled and honored to say the least.  My background and experience pale in comparison to the others who contributed. Nonetheless I accepted the mission.

Thank you, Rachel!


























1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are too kind! and way too humble ;-)
thanks so very much for contributing your wonderful article on black- readers really enjoyed it. I hope you'll consider contributing again in the future!

inspiration is all around even where we least expect it